Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Excuses, excuses...

I just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that I have not forgotten that this blog exists.  Things have been very busy lately, both shooting and business wise.  I've got a lot of new things that I'm working to make happen before the end of the year.  I'm making plans to start doing a lot more tutorial posts here on the blog (even some with video).  


Over the Labor Day weekend I started working with Marshall (the best web programer I know) over at Fun Sun Studio on version 1.1 of my website, and I'm really stoked to see what he has come up with.  I'm busy adding new content to the framework of the site, making design nit picks, and he's slaving over a hot keyboard to make the changes like a champ.  Here is a quick preview of what we've got going on...
Goodbye Flash... Hello JavaScript... This is really exciting for a wanna be techno geek like me.  But I haven't been spending all of my time in front of a computer screen... I have gotten out, and made some images lately.  Here are just a few that I shot the other night as the University of South Carolina opened up their season on ESPN's Thursday night game, against North Carolina State (this is for Angie my new blog bud over at OH MY GOFF! who is a Gamecocks fan, but now lives in D.C.) I hope you all enjoy...
Above: USC starts their opening drive after receiving the kick off from N.C. State at Williams-Brice Stadium, in Columbia, S.C., Thursday, Aug. 28, 2008.
Above: South Carolina, quarterback, Tommy Beecher, right, takes a snap in the shot gun formation during their opening drive against N.C. State, at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, S.C., Thursday, Aug. 28, 2008.
Above: South Carolina, tailback, Mike Davis, 25, left, gets a fist full of N.C. State, corner back, Jeremy Gray's, right, face mask, while trying to stiff arm.

2 comments:

angie goff said...

You are such a great photographer! Can you cover my ping pong matches?

Flashnick said...

Ping Pong matches... You just gave me an awesome idea for a photo shoot... we've gotta work on that soon!